Monday, June 16, 2008

Thing #9

I found Topix easy to navigate. It was layed out very clearly under specific categories. It was very clear-cut,and I was follow to understand the layout quickly.
On the other hand, Atomic Learning seemed more involved and challenging to me. I am sure it is a very useful tool to use. I just need more time to unwrap its potential. At least I know it is out there. I can see myself using the Atomic Learning as I collaborate with the science teacher at my school. If she is teaching a specific unit in her science class, I can utilize Atomic Learning in my Language Arts class also for a different perspective.

2 comments:

bookeatersclub said...

Atomic Learning is a great tool also. If you are still struggling to find ways for it to be useful for you, check with your librarian - she should be able to get you pointed in the right direction.

mja said...

Thanks, I will.