Saturday, June 21, 2008

Thing #18

I found a useful video by You Tube explaining how to use GoogeDocs. I haven't quite figured out how to upload a video to my blog, but give me time. http://googledocs.com/. So in the meantime, please note the address http://doc.google.com/support.
I learned that using Google Docs will save time and energy with mailing attachments to several people for example. Google Docs can also be worked on from a mobile phone too. I plan to use Google Docs in the fall when school starts. One advantage to using Google Docs is that I am not tied to my computer if I am working on a word document. I can save it to my Google Docs and edit my document from any computer. I was hoping I would find a tool that allows this.

FYI....In order to upload a video into my blog, I must register with You Tube.

1 comment:

bookeatersclub said...

And sometimes when you upload a video into your blog it works well from your computer but not on others. I'm not sure why? That can be a bit frustrating.

At least you know where to find some interesting videos?