Thursday, June 5, 2008

Thing#2

From the 7 1/2 habits viewed, my hardest habit to do includes viewing problems as challenges. Problems are seen as negative, but challenges are positive. So whenever I have a problem with technology for example, I will try to see it as a learning experience. It is all about my mind-set and my perception of things.
My easiest habit I think is accepting responsibility for learning. My parents installed in me as a child to keep learning. College was always a certainity in my house. They always said to finish high school and finish college first. No one can ever take away your education. Good advice!

2 comments:

βG∞D said...

Hey MJ. I think you'll be just fine with your challenges. If you can hook up your own router, you can do ANYTHING!!! :)

mja said...

Thank you. Now that I have mastered the router, I have moved on to ripping CD's into my MP3 player. I didn't even know what "ripping" meant before!