Monday, June 16, 2008

Thing #10


I enjoyed this activity. I had a little trouble uploading this image to my blog. But with patience, I achieved it! I found it fun navigating around comic generator. This would be great fun for the students to do. One possible post- reading assignment would be for the students to write a quotation said by one of the characters in the book, and decide on a comic strip character. The students will then explain why they chose that comic strip character for the book's character. What attributes do they have in common for example.

1 comment:

bookeatersclub said...

Good to read that you didn't give up and found a way to upload. I had much trouble with this "Thing" too, that's when I knew we needed to buy a new computer. I couldn't wait for the laptop rollout...