Thursday, July 30, 2009

10. Virtual Worlds


I must say that at first I could not get my mind around the concept of Virtual World.It was foreign to me. However, I think the students would enjoy the experience because it is in 3D and students would be able to interact, learn and communicate in an on-line environment.While exploring, I became interested in Literature Alive, English Village, and Historical Recreation. I need to go more in depth in order to get the full exposure. Finally, my avitar, MaryJo Delicioso, bounced around from place to place and met unknown people that just appeared on the screen with her. I don't know how that happened. As I said, I need to explore more with MaryJo Delicioso! From the picture above, my avitar is just relaxing by the sea. She wanted to scuba dive, but she hasn't learned yet!

No comments: